Planning your wedding in the Cotswolds
The Cotswolds is one of the most popular places in England to get married in. This is no surprise given the outstanding scenery and the ambience of romance that one feels while in the region. Having decided that The Cotswolds is the place you both want to be when you say your vows, the next decision to make is to choose from one of the many outstanding venues The Cotswolds has to offer.
Most couples find it easier to choose a venue that can cater for the whole day and does not involve guests requiring transport from one location to the other. Many venues also have staff that will assist you while planning your big day. This means that you and your partner do not have to organise outside caterers or catering staff while planning your wedding in The Cotswolds. With that in mind, below are two venues that are considered to be the best places to host your fairy-tale wedding.
De Vere Tortworth Court
The De Vere Tortworth Court is a 210 bedroom stately home set in 30 acres of country estate grounds. The stately home is licensed for civil ceremonies and can host weddings for up to 280 guests. The benefits of choosing De Vere Tortworth Court include:
- The use of a dedicated wedding team and wedding planners
- Licensed for indoor and outdoor weddings with different indoor venues to choose from
- Boasts its outdoor ceremony pagoda
- Wedding menus that will be prepared by an executive chef
- Full catering staff to ensure your day runs smoothly, with no stress for you or your partner
- Easy location for guests to reach
- Honeymoon suite and rooms available for overnight guests
Manor By The Lake
This breath-taking venue is a 19th-century manor house located in Cheltenham. It is set in a beautiful Italian walled garden next to a picturesque lake. This venue is very romantic, and the location will allow your wedding photographer to take some amazing photos of your day. Manor By The Lake is fully licensed for civil ceremonies, can cater for up to 300 guests and also has 12 luxurious bedrooms. This manor house makes an ideal place for planning your wedding in The Cotswolds for the facilities such as:
- The choice of four rooms all licensed for civil ceremonies to cater for weddings of any size
- Three romantic outdoor locations available where you can say your vows
- A large outdoor gazebo
- Talented chefs that will help you decide on your unique wedding menu
- The option to stay the night in one of the romantic bedrooms each with a four-poster bed
Don’t forget to consider the entertainment you might want on your big day, such as wedding bands Cotswolds based. After all, good entertainment is just as important as the venue and the food when planning the wedding of your dreams.
Comments are closed.